appleseed 1.1.0 alpha-16 Released
We just released appleseed 1.1.0 alpha-16. We are now reaching the end of the alpha program. Depending on how quickly things will be going, we will either do another alpha release after this one, or move directly to the beta program starting with beta-1.
The prominent new features for this release are high quality pixel filtering, support for spot light gobos, edition of frame entities from appleseed.studio, a very handy script (originally written by Jonathan Topf) to build a simple but powerful render farm on top of Dropbox and a massively improved Maya plugin.
Check the release notes for the full list of changes.
- Learn more about appleseed
- Download a 32-bit build for Windows
- Download a 64-bit build for Windows
- Download a 64-bit build for Mac OS X 10.7+
- Download a 64-bit build for Linux
- Join the appleseed-dev mailing list
- Download the Windows/Visual Studio 2010 devkit
- Browse, pull or clone the code on GitHub
Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please use the forums for all issues and questions.