We just released appleseed 1.1.0 alpha-22.
This is a major release packed with new features and improvements, most notably:
- OpenShadingLanguage support on all platforms
- New multi-layer material based on Disney’s principled BRDF model
- New user-friendly material editor for Disney materials, with support for user expressions based on Disney’s SeExpr
- Direct rendering of cubic Bézier curves
- New rough glass BTDF (accessible as an OSL closure)…
Please use the forum for non-development related questions, help requests and feedback!
We will release test scenes and more exciting goodies in the following days, so stay tuned.